Join ACLI PAC.
Your voluntary contribution to ACLI PAC will help us support candidates who view issues the way we do. ACLI PAC is bipartisan—with our 2019-2020 candidate disbursements split 53 percent to Democrats and 47 percent to Republicans in line with representation in Congress. Candidates are chosen based on their positions on issues that are important to the industry.
- Contributions to ACLI PAC are entirely voluntary; The contribution guidelines listed are merely suggested levels, you may contribute more or less or not contribute at all without reprisal.
- Corporate Contributions are prohibited by federal law.
- Contributions to ACLI PAC cannot be deducted from federal or state taxation.
- Under federal law, U.S. citizens and lawfully admitted residents may participate.
- Aggregate individual contributions to ACLI PAC per calendar year may not exceed $5,000.
- Contributions to ACLI are used to support Federal Candidates
- Federal law requires political committees to make their best effort to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year.
ACLIPAC contributions can be made online by credit card only. To pay by check, print and mail the order form (PDF) with your check made out to ACLI PAC to: ACLI PAC, c/o American Council of Life Insurers, 101 Constitution Avenue NW, Suite 700W, Washington, DC 20001-2133. If you have questions about ACLI PAC, contact Anita Peduzzi, 202-624-2035.